Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eventing Clinic Prep

 Because of some pinched nerve problems in my back I needed to bring my chiropractor/lesson horse, Cole, with me to the horse park for the clinic. I have a very stiff and difficult time walking in the morning until I ride him for about 20 min., and then his gentle rocking walk loosens up my back muscles, Then he carefully walks in small circles until he feels my back start to gently pop, from my sacrum to my skull, and everything is back in alignment. After that I can get on Cecil and get down to business, but without Cole I could not have done this clinic.







I also needed evening rides to loosen up after a day of walking around the grounds and jumping Cecil.  So nice that my chiropractor lives in my back yard and is willing to travel with me.

No comments: