Cecil has been in lots of water, but the water near us is usually on the farm. We don't get to do this much at home because of the slick mud through which we must wade carefully so as not to face-plant in the muck. 
Check out how flexed his hind legs are in this photo - this is why eventing horses have to be REALLY sound.
My horse has springs in his feet!
My fancy thoroughbred type. I'm so happy!






3 comments:
All I can say is "Wow," Kim! Owen showed me the photos at Snowbird on Thursday. I wish you could have been with us, but I am glad you were able to go to the riding clinic. Maybe next year . . .
These are awesome pics! I'm glad you got to go. Evan has a soft spot in his heart for Cecil. He asks about him all the time.
Wow, that is a cool pic with you and Cecil in the air; some magazine needs to publish it.
Post a Comment