Well, I go under the knife Thursday morning at 7. The surgery takes about an hour and a half, then there is a about an hour recovery time while they will monitor me and allow the anesthesia to wear off some. Then, I get to go home - no driving, though, for 24-48 hours. So, I'll probably be back home around lunch time. Then, it will be a bunch of resting with some walking around. It is nice that it is an outpatient surgery, so I don't have to stay over night. Well, keep me in your prayers. I'll post more after the surgery to let everybody know how it went.
2 comments:
Wow, you will be able to walk around the same day. I wish I could be there when the anesthesia wears off. Oh, well j/k. I hope all goes well, you will be in my prayers. I love you.
I can't believe how fast they planned that. How nice to get it done quick and to be out of pain. I am amazed that it is an outpatient surgery.
We hope everything goes well. We for sure will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment