


For Christmas Owen's sibling were all in town, and I got to meet our niece, Greta, and our nephew, Evan, for the first time. They came and saw our place and we got some cute pictures. In the horse one you can see Greta has a future as a pony clubber and Evan was distraught because he tried to put too many fingers inside the horse's mouth.
3 comments:
Oh my heavens, Owen looks just like his dad.
Even though you guys had some rough days, it looks like you had fun with family.
What's a pony clubber? I sure hope it's not one who clubs ponies! But I'm sure you wouldn't sounds so positive if that was the correct definition. :)
We had a wonderful time with you.
Pony Club is the english riding version of 4-H with greater emphasis on safety. A "pony clubber" is a kid who is part of the organization. Eventually I will likely have to get one of these going for the Northern Fort Collins area once my under-55 (yes most of my clients are retired) clientel demographic expands.
Post a Comment