Monday, April 23, 2012
Fenway Park about 1991
Reach for it, read! When I was in middle school we were asked to sing the national anthem at Fenway Park before a Red Sox game. There were tryouts and everything at the school, and a group of us sang a 3 part harmony in Boston. We all wore these yellow t-shirts (which I still have) and there were letters stitched onto the back. When we turned around it spelled "reach for it READ". I was the letter I. Here is a picture of the event that appeared on facebook this morning. I am the second from the right, with the long hair. From me R to L is Stephanie Albright, unknown, Vanessa Green, Carolyn Fisher, Lisa Previte, unknown, unknown, and Jen Hamblen. A piece of history that has resurfaced on the internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun to see a photo of you from your younger days!
That just hardly looks like you to me. But how cool that you were on the field at Fenway!
Post a Comment