Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Day for Photography

 I tried.  I really did.  But these were the best photos I could get today.  No, there is nothing wrong with my horses, the head tilt is a trick I taught them because they used to mug me for horse treats and I don't like teeth on me.  So now they say "please" by tilting their heads sideways and wiggling their lips.  The only shots I could get today were the "say please" shots. 





4 comments:

Susan said...

This is just too funny!

Alexis said...

This makes me think of Heidi's post about trying to get family portraits- more goofy outtakes than successes. Horses still have funnier faces than children.

Alexis said...

"No, I said, "CHEESE!" not "PLEASE!""

Kim said...

Ha! "did you tell me to say 'cheese' or 'please'?" and yes it made me think of Heidi's much more photogenic family, too!