Garmin goes to his first show this weekend! He was bathed and I shortened his mane, and then I realized that when it's clean it stands straight up in a mohawk. So I had to braid. He is going in the showmanship class, which is judged on how I present and handle him. More pictures to come as we compete tomorrow!
I had to add this last picture for perspective. This was Garmin the day after I brought him home in January. I would never have known it was the same horse if I was just shown these pictures. I'm so proud of the progress he's made.




1 comment:
wow, Kim. I can't believe how much Garmin has changed. I'm glad you added the "before" photo because as I was looking at the pics, I was saying, "Is THAT Garmin, the pony?" It really is! You have done that pony some good!
Post a Comment