Major, Rebecca, Kathy (photographer) and I went to a clinic in Fort Collins today. I rode dressage and did quite well considering I'm still recovering from bruised/broken ribs and a mild concussion. I was pretty sore by the end of the ride but pleased with how my ride went.
This picture I love because it reminds me irresistibly of the expression my dad gets on his face when he's explaining something. In this photo I'm trying to get the clinician to tell my how my position needs to be changed to improve Major.
This maneuver is called leg yield right
A nice balanced trot - you can tell because the parts of his legs that are wrapped are parallel to each other.
You can tell how my ribs hurt in this one - collapsed on my left side
Cantering to the right
Nice stretch, Major!









1 comment:
Great photos! Glad you're back riding -- just take it easy, OK?
Post a Comment