Thursday, February 19, 2009

Destination: Kim's House

Our friends Bethnie and Goldlin took their 4 year old daughter out for pizza last night and the restaurant had kids' coloring menus with a map on the top asking, "If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to..." Goldlin asked their daughter where she would go if she could go ANYWHERE at all, and she responded emphatically, "Kim's House!" Goldlin was thinking Hawaii, tropical paradise, maybe even Grandma's, but his daughter was adamant that Kim's House is the place to be. It feels good to be loved by a 4 year old!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh, I think you are destined to be a favorite "Auntie" to many kids- whether they are actually related or not!

Schmitt Family said...

I have to agree with Alexis. Peyton loves the both of you so much. She is asking all the time where is Uncle Owen and Aunt Kim.
So along with being loved by a 4 year old, you are also loved my a 3 year old and her 30 year old parents.