beautiful pictures!I just wanted to to say hi. I found your blog through the comment you left on the Larsen family blog.It's been a long time, but it's fun to find out how old friends from the singels ward are doing.love Carianne (Allred) Vidaurri
Great photos- and good thing it was frost, not ice! Ice is heavy! Thanks for sharing.
I loved days like this growing up. The tree's and bushes are so beautiful with the frost.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
beautiful pictures!
I just wanted to to say hi. I found your blog through the comment you left on the Larsen family blog.
It's been a long time, but it's fun to find out how old friends from the singels ward are doing.
love Carianne (Allred) Vidaurri
Great photos- and good thing it was frost, not ice! Ice is heavy! Thanks for sharing.
I loved days like this growing up. The tree's and bushes are so beautiful with the frost.
Post a Comment