Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Emperor's New Coat

Mollywobbles is always cold in the winter because her breed of dog has almost no hair. It's hard to be a naked dog when the wind is blowing 25 mph and the house is so chilly. Never one to watch an animal suffer, my mom roses to the occasion and found her a jacket on clearance. Molly loves it, we call it her housecoat. So for all those (myself included) who mocked owners that dressed up their dogs - I guess sometimes it's a necessary evil.






1 comment:

Schmitt Family said...

That is the funniest thing. I thought I would never see the day that Kim would dress up her animals. I understand though, as I too strongly dislike to be cold.
I think the funniest thing is, Pey and I were in Target the other day, and they had the Halloween costumes for dogs on clearance. Every time I see stuff like that, I think of you, and that I should really get an outfit and send it as a joke.
Your mom is a genius though, that is a great idea and probably a lot cheaper then the actual "doggie outfits."