Thank you to those who participated in the early voting for a new haircut. The results are in and the new style had its inauguration this morning. (If only presidential campaigns were so brief.) Here is the end product. It was a bit of a gamble, I googled "hair wellington, co", called the only person whose number showed up, made an appointment, and went this morning. The hairdresser was amazed that I could go to someone I knew nothing about to have something so drastic done, but it turned out fine. The cut hair is in a bag and ready to send to Locks of Love. www.locksoflove.org



5 comments:
Kim, I love it. It looks so good. I am glad that you found a good person to cut your hair. That can always be a tiring challenge.
How did you do on the trip? I hope it went well.
We received the helmet cover. Thanks, she looks so cute. Just let us know when Owen is coming back and we can give it back to him. If not I can mail it back after Halloween.
I like it!
I LOVE IT! It looks wonderful!
Very cute, Kim!!! I'm so impressed that you can donate your hair! Oh, how I wish I could! You'll be blessed for that, again!
We love your new haircut --you look as pretty as always.
Post a Comment