Saturday, October 18, 2008

Attention All Voters

I've decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love again, but before I do I've got to decide what hairstyle I want on my head after I donate my hair. There are programs online that put celebrity hair on your picture, but they charge about $20 for the service so I decided to give it a go in photoshop myself. Here's what I came up with - any preferences?






Ann Hathaway hair makes me look like my Dad



I don't know who this is, but the hair makes me look like Carrie Ball




Gwenyth Paltrow hair makes me look like my sister Amber





Ann Hathaway hair that makes me look like me.

2 comments:

Schmitt Family said...

Blonde, go blonde.
I like the 2nd one, it is short so you wouldn't be able to pull it back, but it is cute and would be a big change. I also like the last one, because it does look like you and you could still pull it back if you wanted.
Scott's vote is for the short one (2nd photo) as well.
I think Scott is going to want to get photo shop now, so he can do his picture.
You truly are an amazing person, and some person will be totally grateful for your thoughtfulness.

Kristi said...

I would have to vote on the 2nd one, I like the short, spunky flip out! But that could well be because my hair is so fine that I can't let it get too long! Good luck deciding, and here's a link that I've seen some friends play with:
www.yearbookyourself.com