
I guess with this post I'm no longer a "closet cross-stitcher"! I finished this last night. It was done solely during movies and TV watching, and was started in 2003. The first horse head (the one on the right) took longer, a couple years because this was the first real cross-stitch I ever started and I had to learn how to do it. By the time I got to the second horse head (the one on the left) I had become significantly faster and that one was done in the last year on the cold days I couldn't be out working. I'm going to have it framed and hang it somewhere in the house.
4 comments:
Kim, You are amazing. It is so beautiful, you have done a wonderful job. They look real, like you have just taken a picture.
Congratulations on finishing such a huge and beautiful project!
You rock! I haven't done anything that big since I got married. I'm so impressed. You're going to take my place as the stocking cross stitcher, I can tell.
No way man, the stockings are all done and no one is pregnant. I'm off the hook.
Post a Comment