Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Rainbow Connection


 I woke up this morning, went out to feed horses, and found this rainbow over my arena!  The lighting was perfect, which I took as an omen that the horse show, vet appointment, and trip to see family were all going to go well. 
I know I take a lot of shots of this view, but it's my favorite and looks so different each day

Tired Major after we rode while a friend took video last week

I joke that every good dressage horse walks quietly over tires and opens gates.  This is not typically the case, but all my horses are trained to do it!
Frogs I made over the winter for my niece and nephews, also go well with the rainbow connection

1 comment:

Susan said...

Have a good trip -- I am really looking forward to seeing you and Owen.