This is Prickly the porcupine pin cushion. I made him tonight because I recently discovered that it is easier to use something like Prickly rather than try not to spill the little plastic box the pins came in.
Prickly is posing in front of the case for the sewing machine. I added stickers.
Bethnie's favorite color is hunter green, so I made her this bridle bag, and found black leather straps for the trim. It's extra long and extra wide compared to regular bags, because one of my pet peeves is taking my tack out of the bag to discover the reins are all kinked. This bag will easily hold 2 full sized bridles without folding anything.
This was my first try at a bridle bag - turned out great! The front is the design, the back is grey, and the inside is this soft fuzzy fabric, as well as the straps for the inside. That way they can be tied around the leather rather than having to use velcro.
1 comment:
Nice work -- you have been busy!
Post a Comment