Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The Clothes Horse
The local tack store had a really excellent sale last weekend. Cecil needed a new raincoat and the sale provided (and inexpensive, too!). I'm not sure why blogger is keeping it such a dull brown color - it's actually really bright yellow, green, blue and red in the swirls. Cecil was of course happy to model his new duds, he never likes to miss a photo opportunity. Sometimes I get jealous because my horse has more clothes than I do, but I was able to get a new hunt coat, gloves, and show shirt at the sale for myself as well. It's a REALLY nice upgrade from my somewhat dated hunt coat (probably about 10 years old), and selling my old stuff covers the cost of the new because the sale was so discounted. So this time I don't have to be jealous of Cecil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's always satisfying to find a good sale!
Post a Comment