
Here is Cole saying "hello" while grazing in the pasture

Owen snuggling with his favorite cat, Z.

Russet after his Sunday nap in the hay

The new loafing shed and paddock

Owen standing near his handiwork

All the ponies get turned out on a lazy Sunday afternoon
4 comments:
Did you build that shed, Owen? Wow!
No, I didn't build it. We had a contractor come out and build it. But I put the drywall corners on the wood (keeps the horses from chewing too much. I also put the plywood around the bottom so that the horses don't kick through the metal siding and cut off a foot.
And he put up all the T posts and electric fencing!
You all are such Leonards! (That goes for Heidi & Robert, too.) We are truly the lazy, ugly stepchildren Leonards over here in the Northwest. We haven't built anything on our property and have barely managed to keep alive what was planted here. Thank goodness our children have you all for examples! :) We look forward to seeing your place in person in Dec.
Post a Comment