Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mollywobbles

I thought since Kia got her own post on the blog for being a babysitter that Molly should also get her own post for being a napper. She sleeps hard, and often, and snores loud. I know German Shorthairs are supposed to be very active dogs, and Molly was in her younger years. She still does have a good hour in the evening that she spends running from open window to open window hunting the rabbits from inside the house, but I guess being 10 years old gives you napping rights, too. That would make her 70 in dog years, so I guess it's pretty good that she can still go running with me!

3 comments:

Schmitt Family said...

Hard to believe that Molly would rather nap, then jump over car seats and go walking. She was such a good friend and protector for Peyton.

Owen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Yeah - I'm still convinced if we had stayed in WA that Peyton's first words would have been "Molly, get OFF me!" Molly still is happy to ride in the car, human style.