
It's that time of year again for the baby bunnies to start grazing on everything in sight! Last year, before Russet the barn cat came to live with us, the wild baby bunnies were brave and would let you pick them up, pet, and hold them. The adults were also very approachable. I caught this one on camera earlier this week while it snacked on the peony bush. It started out a bit camera shy (though I might be too if I'd been hearing about the giant black barn cat who has been dispatching the youngsters this year!) But by the end of its photo shoot it was quite bold, posing for its close-up and getting the over-the-shoulder look.



1 comment:
What beautiful photos you have taken, Kim! The bunny is so cute! You have a special way with animals -- they even pose for photos!
Love, Susan
P.S. We hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Post a Comment