Wednesday, June 18, 2008

She thinks my tractor's sexy!

Well, we finally bought a tractor. We've needed one for a while. Now, we can drag the arena (it loosens the dirt so there is softer footing). We still need to get a mower attachment so we can keep the pastures trimmed and cut down on the time it takes for me to mow the lawn.

I tried to get Kim to take a picture of me on the tractor with her looking hungrily at me - but she wouldn't do it. She just looked at me and said "Like that's going to happen". Oh well, I think it would have been pretty funny. So, without further ado, here are the pictures.





3 comments:

Alexis said...

It's scary to me that you know that country song and I know what country song you've referenced! Tractor on, Owen!

Heidi and Robert said...

How old is that tractor?

Owen said...

1961 and still kickin'. I'm finding that tractors, if taken care of, last forever. I saw some for sale from the 40s. I guess I'm turning into a hick (can't become one totally because I don't listen to country music - by choice - and I'm "one of them college ejicated folk").