
I managed to get one white rose that looks nice, thanks to my dad for giving me a DSLR for my birthday!

I was told these are a hardy wild rose whose roots overtook the pretty delicate rose that was grafted on top. I like these tough red ones, they need less water and are harder to kill.

This is a bit of our pond with the bench we sit on to get eaten by deerflies and mosquitoes in the summer. It's beautiful in early spring when it's cold enough at night to keep the bugs at bay.

This is Scout, the newest resident at our place. He is a 13 year old Paint, and was shipped from California last week. The van transporting him got here at 2am to drop him off, so that was an exciting night. He is a friend's horse that will be boarded here. He's not really part of the garden growing, but he is doing some weed control in our arena.
No comments:
Post a Comment