I was looking online at business card websites and decided I could design nicer ones myself. Here are some of the samples I have come up with. Please let me know which one(s) you like best and anything that could be improved on them!

This card features Cecil, our riding lesson horse. He is in English attire, which is my preferred style of riding, though I do train and teach multiple disciplines.



3 comments:
I like the first one, with you on the horse. It looks prestigious and like the customer is getting professional service. Perhaps, though, you could have some in each and give a specific one depending on the type of business the client is looking for. Does that make sense? I'm glad to see you up and going again and you're feeling better.
I like the first one best as well. You can always put on the card that you do multiple disciplines.
Is the font the same across the card?
I also like the first one.
Post a Comment