I got done with my riding lessons and appointments early, and Owen finished working on the lawn (aka mowing the weeds) early today, so we headed into town for some miniature golf. Owen got a hole-in-one on the first hole, and I got a hole-in-one later in the game. Of course Owen won, but I came in a respectable second considering how many times I had to hit that darn ball when it was mere inches from the hole! We all chose ball colors that matched our clothes: I was yellow, Owen blue, Rebecca pink, Noah green.
![]() |
| We put-putted the "fantasy course" |
![]() | |
| Here we are at Fort Fun - or is is Disneyland? Me, Owen, Rebecca, and Noah |
![]() |
| Noah is a very careful golfer |
![]() |
| Paying no attention to that dragon behind the fence |




No comments:
Post a Comment