Saturday, February 23, 2008

Open for Business


Well, we finally got the sign up for Kim's training business. She's been pretty busy finding new clients and training horses, so it has taken a while for us to get the sign made and hung up. Actually, Kim made the sign, I just helped to put it up.

Here business if flourishing. She has the barn full and then some, and it seems like she is gets new clients for riding lessons just about every week. She is going through the process of getting a building permit so we can put up a loafing shed and board a couple more horses.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

This is great! We look forward to seeing your future news! The chimney fire sounds scary and is one more reason Derek and I could never hack it in the country... I'd to imagine how we would have dealt with it.